We offer developmentally-appropriate nursery activites and curriculum for 2 year olds thru 6th grade during the following services with the goal of making mature and equipped followers of Christ.
Our "NorthCincy Kids" Sunday looks like this:
- Nursery Care. For infants-24 months
- Connect Sunday School Classes. For children age two through fourth grade at 9:30 a.m.
- Club 56. A designated discipleship class for fifth & sixth (56) graders to build friendship in community, from the teaching of the word, and the applicaiton of scriptures in large group and small group settings. Meets during the Sunday School class at 9:30 a.m.
- Nursery Care. For infants through two-year olds.
- Wee Worship. For children age three through Kindergarten during the 10:45 a.m. worship service. Children go into the worship service with their parents, then are dismissed for Wee Worship before the sermon. Children gather for music and a short message, and then on to their classrooms for age-specific activities.