Reaching the Next Generation of Muslims
Saturday, February 17
2:00 p.m. ~ 6:00 p.m.
Encountering a Muslim is no longer limited to a handful of Western tourists who happen to visit Egypt, Turkey, or some other popular Middle Eastern destination. Currently, over 5 million Muslims call the United States home. More than ever, young Christians need to understand the unique opportunity of sharing the gospel with Muslims they meet. Call of Love Ministries is offering IMPACT, a one-day event where you can experience a young Muslims' practices and beliefs to cultivate an urgency to share the Good News of the Gospel. IMPACT is presented by Call of Love's staff and former Muslims.
IMPACT is broken up into four main sessions. Each session includes a workshop or team exercise.
- Session 1: Introduction to Islam's core beliefs and 5 pillars.
- Session 2: Practical insights on fasting and prayer in Islam in comparison to the Bible's teaching.
- Session 3: Who are the young Muslims in our community? Why do they need Jesus?
- Session 4: God's heart for Muslims. Stories of conversion. Prayer time.
Cost of the training is $15.00 per person, which includes a catered meal (from McAlister's Deli) at the end of the training. Participants may select from one of the following:
- Club Sandwich Box: includes one of McAlister's signature Club sandwiches.
- The Veggie: Swiss, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and house roasted multicolored peppers on a pita, served with Ranch dressing.
- The Memphian: Black Angus roast beef, Black Forest ham, Butterball smoked turkey, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and spicy brown mustard on a 6" multigrain baguette.
Click HERE to register.
Registration ends February 16 at noon.
*Please note that childcare WILL NOT be provided.